As generators are large, noisy and potentially dangerous units and so particular care is required when it comes to their sitting and protection. Ultra Gensets supplies acoustic canopies that should protect the units as well as the operators and technician from noise, vibration as well as the risk of fire. Protection from the weather is also required as well as security, safe access and ventilation.
Our canopies are manufactured from galvanised steel, press-formed and fastened to the base frame and finished with a high quality powder coat. The base frame is made from galvanised steel, press-formed, with suitable thickness and contains a large fuel tank to enable long running periods. The residential silencer and high quality soundproofing are also available to ensure the noise levels are dramatically reduced.
- Compact light weight design allows easy handling, loading and unloading on vehicles.
- Fully weather proofed.
- Large doors for easy servicing.
- High efficiency in a small footprint
- Easy power connection options for easy set up.
- Control panel viewing window in lockable door.
- Enclosed exhaust system.
- Optional bunded tank.
- Radiator filling point on the roof (UK Standard).
- Optional forklift pockets.
- Optional single point lift.
- Robust construction.
- Highly corrosive resistant.
- Easy access for maintenance.